This Conference will provide, in one day, an introduction to the current experience in the UK of pharmacist prescribing – why UK pharmacists were keen to take this step, and, from the practising viewpoint, how pharmacist prescribers have responded to the challenge of providing a significant new professional service to patients and medical colleagues. Speakers will describe how pharmacy organisations within the UK worked together to take the prescribing agenda forward and how, as they did this, we learnt from the way the nurses in the UK had gained prescribing rights.
Julie Churchhill (send an email)
Learn from an expert panel, including speakers from:
• Department of Health, England
• Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
• London East & South East Specialist Pharmacy Service
• Monkfield Medical Practice
• Pembridge Palliative Care Centre