- More Innovations at Living Proof June 5, 2013
Living Proof expanded its science team with the appointment of Dr. Thomas H. Jozefiak as vice president, discovery.
- New PlasmaPro®100 Sapphire Single Wafer Etch Technology From Oxford Instruments Plasma Technology June 18, 2013
- Oxford Instruments Plasma Technology a major supplier of plasma processing equipment, presents an evolution in single wafer etch technology, the PlasmaPro100 Sapphire. Designed to enable the...
- Titanium Dioxide Coating Improves Efficiency Of Graphene-Based Solar Cells April 3, 2013
- Solar Energy: The antireflective layer could lead to efficient, low-cost devices
- Introducing the Range of SPECTROBLUE Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometers (ICP-OES) June 18, 2013
- SPECTRO Analytical Instruments now offers three versions of its SPECTROBLUE inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometer (ICP-OES). These models set new benchmarks for compact, mid-range...
- Hydrogels And Aerogels From Melons April 21, 2013
- Chemists transform watermelon, promising carbonaceous materials
- Fabricating Biocompatible Electronics That Can Last May 7, 2013
- Medical Devices: Flexible silicon circuits combine performance and durability for medical implants and prosthetics
- From insult to alchemy June 14, 2013
Stuff Matters: The Strange Stories of the Marvellous Materials that Shape Our Man-Made World , by Mark Miodownik, Viking, RRPA 18, 272 pages No science book I have read has started with such a graphic description of violence against the author.
- Analytik Jena Opens Company Museum on the History of Analytical Measuring Technology June 18, 2013
- Analytik Jena AG's company museum presents the exciting history of analytical measuring technology in Jena to visitors, customers, business partners and interested guests over 70 square meters,...
- Archaeology’s Hidden Secrets May 17, 2013
- Ancient Ivory: Metal traces on Phoenician artifacts show long-gone paint and gold
- Cardio Calcification Close-Up April 28, 2013
- Electron microscopy reveals hydroxyapatite nanoparticles associated with all stages of calcification-related cardiovascular disease
- Tubular Strings Of Proteins Might One Day Deliver Cancer Drugs To Tumor Cells June 9, 2013
- Researchers demonstrate uptake and release of small-molecule cargo from a nanocarrier
- Nanoparticle sintering simulations June 4, 2013
To insert individual citation into a bibliography in a word-processor, select your preferred citation style below and drag-and-drop it into the document.
- Building New Materials With Light April 29, 2013
- Nanotechnology: A simple optical system assembles two-dimensional structures of nanoparticles using a laser beam and could lead to new materials for sensors and photonic devices
- Digital Memory Goes 2-D March 28, 2013
- Electronics: A new memory device consisting of the two-dimensional materials graphene and molybdenum disulfide could store more data in smaller spaces than conventional memory can
- Exposition Highlights April 14, 2013
- C&EN panelists and instrument industry editors pick new products that stand out